Saturday, August 10, 2013

Spontaneous Saturday: Personality Tests

I hope I'm not alone in this one, but I love a good personality test! They give fun, interactive, and well-reasoned insight into your personality. There are a lot of personality tests all around the internet, and here are the coolest ones I've found:

1. The Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Originally used for WW2 purposes, this test has become a very useful tool.
Here's a video explaining all about the test:


2. The Color Test
Another great test. In this test, you learn more about your personality in more detail. A lot of this test concerns your social responses to things.
Take the test here:
Write down the number you got for each color! Watch this video explaining the meaning of these numbers & colors after:



3. The Cube Test
I find this test kind of funky. I'm not sure how the mindset of this test works, but it described me pretty well. This test talks about how you view yourself, not how others see you.


4. The Humoural Test
This one is a bit more fun. It was a personality test used in Elizabethan times, and determined what part of the body you were based on your responses. 


If you're really bored, you can always take a ton of different personality quizzes/tests! Here's a link to a website with TONS of different personality quizzes:

Happy quizzing!

-Chloe





No comments:

Post a Comment