Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sitback Sunday: Cheap Budget Stores

Below, you will see two pictures I've taken from 2 online stores.
Can you tell the difference between these two shirts (other than color)?:

Boy shirt in orange plaid    
The one on the top is from Old Navy and the one on the bottom is from J. Crew.
The one on the top is $14 while the one on the bottom is $88.

Finding good deals can be hard, if you have no direction. After many mistakes, I have found a handful of stores to be the best place to look for if you want a good deal.

1. Marshall's/TJ Maxx
In my class, I'm known as the Marshall's girl. That's how often I shop at these stores. I combined these stores Overall, they're a really good store to buy name brands for cheap. You see American Eagle logos all over the store... if you're into brands like that. I would say that it's a pretty risky store. It's usually a hit or a miss.

2. Belk ONLINE
This store is a store found in the south, so northerners.... just skip this one. I say online because there is a better selection found online. I only go there for shoes, because I'm not a big fan of their clothing selection. But their shoes..... Heaven. Comparing their clearance shoes with the other stores is pretty fun because Belk's prices are ALWAYS lower whenever I check. Their selection is really nice, especially in between seasons.

3. Gap
Gap is like a J. Crew, but cheaper. Their clothes are good quality, and the clearance sections are where you should look for your clothes. I would say that you should only check in here in between seasons though to buy the really good stuff.

4. Old Navy 
Cheap closet basics. The end.

5. Target
Target has a lot of trendy pieces for a cheap price! I would say it's a little more on the expensive side, but their clothing selection is hard to resist! Every week I feel like they're pairing up with a top-of-the-line fashion designer (ex. Neiman Marcus) to create stellar pieces. They're strongest selection is the bags. They make some of the best fashionable bags and are easy to match with whatever outfit you're wearing!

That's all I have for now, but I haven't forgotten about the amazing thrift stores out there! That subject needs a post in itself. 
'Til next time!
-Chloe

1 comment:

  1. wow ! here is the best tips for online budget store.now a days budget is most significant today`s era matters.so it is nice information here.Online swimwear shopping

    ReplyDelete