Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fashion Friday

I think you should wear whatever you want, but if you want to relate here are some of my opinions on some great and awful clothing.

Vintage Shoes


    Vintage shoes will make you stand out in contrast to those Know-it-All posers who have only heard of Sperrys!


    Give a shout out to Chloe!  (Based on a true story)

Now A List Of Things That Are Just Garbage



 













 Those "Nerdy" glasses you throw on your face and then call yourself attractive afterwards do indeed lack originality.




You already know..



Only Freddy Krueger is allowed to wear Fedoras.




   
             You could wear these shoes...

  
      Only if you know you can pull a wife beater off.

Tips On Washing Clothes

    If a shirt is just a little too small it isn't a problem.  Try not to buy clothes that are a 100% cotton.  They'll shrink as you might already know.  I found out the financially difficult way.  If you do buy, or already have, a small shirt don't put it in the dryer.  I use a coat rack in my laundry room.  After I'm done washing my shirts I take them out and stretch myself in the areas I think should be wider.  After that I hang them up to dry in my laundry room.  They usually dry over night.

- Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment